Friday, April 08, 2011

Cherry calling Cake. Do you read me?


This blog has always had a very scanty blogroll. It's been something I've been meaning to get round to. All the ELT blogs I read and comment on have this covered pretty thoroughly and they all seem to have remarkably similar blogrolls. I'm certainly not complaining about that but I plan to try something a little different. Rather than list all the usual suspects. i.e. ELT people blogging about ELT in English (the cherry) I will only list people blogging in their native language about English teaching (the cake). The only problem is...and this is where I need everybody's help...who are these people and where are their blogs? If you know of a good blog or website about teaching English that's not in English, please add it below as a comment. While you're at it, please forgive my ignorance.

No comments: